Nested Gift Boxes with Lids
nested gift boxes with lids FAQ Q1: Do you have a range of stock items for sale? All our products are designed and made according to customer's demand. We have no standard lines available from stock. Q2: Are you a manufacture? Yes, we have own factory and have been in providing professional...
nested gift boxes with lids
nested decorative gift boxes wholesale CQ1095
lid and bottom shape
157gsm coated paper &1200gsm cardboard
ISO90001:2008,SGS,ROHS,FSC,ALIBABA ASSESSED SUPPLIER,BUREAU VERITAS
1pcs/pp bag, 40pcs/carton, 18kg/carton
Quality inspection processes:
Q1: Do you have a range of stock items for sale?
All our products are designed and made according to customer's demand. We have no standard lines available from stock.
Q2: Are you a manufacture?
Yes, we have own factory and have been in providing professional solutions in printing and packaging industrial over 12 years since 2002.
Q3: What is your minimum order quantity?
As a general rule our MOQ is 500pcs. Although on occasions we have produced orders for less than 500. However, for one of small orders costs are likely to be very high when considering repro, printing, tooling and set-up costs.
Q4: How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price is confirmed, you can require samples to check our quality. Free for a blank sample to check the design and paper quality, but you have to afford the express freight.
For sample making, we will charge 30usd-100usd to cover the cost on filming and printing. Final price will be confirmed according to the products' craftwork.
Q5: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1)The box pattern
2) The size of the production (Length*Width*Height)
3) The material and surface handing
4) The printing colors
5) If it is possible, please also provide with pictures or design for checking. Sample will be best for clarifying, If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.
Q6: When we create the artwork, what kind of format is available for printing?
1) The popular ones: PDF, CDR, AI, PSD
2) Bleed size: 3-5mm
3) Resolution: no less than 1200PI and the higher, the better
Q7: How many days will sample be finished? And how about the mass production ?
1) Generally 3-5 working days for sample making.
2) The delivery time of mass production will depend on quality, production craftwork, etc. Commonly it lasts 7-10 working days.
Q8: Do you inspect the finished production?
Yes, all of our products will be through 18 quality inspection processes.
Q9: How do you ship the finished production?
1) By sea
2) By plane
3) By DHL,FEDEX,UPS, etc.