1. Dew/leakage: flat gift boxes The printing paper is mostly white. When printing or making a plate, the color of the connection is not tight, exposing the white background.
2. Playing white: photo-making process in the era of hanging nets. To remedy the darkness of the Internet image, you can remove the original flash one time or put up a piece of paper to make up the exposure, or use the flash light directly to flash the white light to increase the depth of the original web and soften the image.
3. Bulking: Overeating, of course, will be fat, film silver grain will increase the site will also be more light. Handprinting is even more exposed in the photosensitive film plus transparent thick film.
4. Trapping (colortrapping): When color separation is done, it is intended to make the color transfer interface expand and decompose and reduce the impact of overprinting.
5. Field: refers to the area of color blocks without a network, usually refers to the full version.
6. Inverse: Text or lines are printed with a negative pattern, revealing paper white.
7. Impact net: The color separation process of the amplitude modulation net, the misalignment of the dot angles, or the distance of each dot angle less than 25 degrees, the moiré begins to become apparent.
8. Fly net: lens plate netting process, remove the net after normal exposure, supplement short exposure to increase contrast.
9. Dog teeth: Dog teeth are bumpy. Insufficient pixels in the picture and a doglike appearance on the edge after amplification.
10. Rose points: like a flower deer-like netting. Poor calling pattern, worse is the moire.
11. Qi Qi: The directive on the layout of the layout, with the prefix as the baseline. Extended to imposition and binding, referring to the head position of the edition.
12. Diffuse: round gift boxes. Only the kerning needs to be unified, and the final writing should not be neat.
13. Mask: Masking film for manual color separation. It can be used for film drying or red film cutting. It can be used for retreat or color correction.
14. Blue: Not rgb b (blue), but cmyk c (cyan) version.
1. Ghosting: An imprint or shadow of unknown origin. Due to the uneven ink supply of the old printer.
2. Melon: In the era of letterpress printing, the typeface used by the “Mafia” to implement the use of tablets was lower than the literal position.
3. Fighting: The underside printing car has automatic paper-flipping device, bite the paper surface, and marks the bottom of the paper.
4. Reflexive: Refers to a printing method that saves printing plates. After the paper is printed on one side and the paper is reversed, the paper is reversed and the bottom surface is reversed. This is called the bottom reflexive version, and the bottom of the paper is reversed when the bottom surface of the tooth is reversed. It is the same process as the printing plate and the back of the paper.
5. Flying ink:
The gift paper containers are fast and the ink body is not dense enough. The centrifugal force causes the ink to splash.
6. Ink line: Draw a ruled line on the printing plate so that it is printed on the paper gauge position, and the needle position can be monitored at a glance.
7.Fouling: The printing plate is poorly hydrophilic and turns into a lipophilic one. Of course, it is a thin oil stain. The problem is mostly in the acidity of the bucket water.
8. Cannon: Gun, roller commonly known.
- Printing Factory US Customers Visit Our Factory
- Treatment Of Printing Waste In Shenzhen Printin...
- The Printing Of Carton Printing Plant Must Reco...
- Printing-multi-hand To Promote The Healthy Deve...
- How To Realize Green Environmental Protection I...
- Trademark Printing Factory UV Ink Printing, You...
- How Printing Companies Fight The Internet
- Network Printing Suppliers How To Make Customer...
- Printing Factory Discuss Printing Industry High...
- What Are The Benefits Of Printing To Life?
- Bronzing Process, Not As Hard As You Think
- The Six Major Factors In Printing Affect The Am...
- Commercial Advertising Printing Technology
- Why Corrugated Board Cut Out Long Short
- Photo Album Printing Principle
- Wine Packaging Printing Technology Introduction
- The Wine Is Well Packed And Wonderful
- Paper Selection Techniques